Monday 4 February 2013

はじめまして!

はじめまして、私のなまえはBeckieです, どうぞよろしくおねがいします、おなまえは?

Welcome to my little language learning blog: 'comelearnjapanesewithme.blogspot.co.uk'.
As the url suggests...yes I'm a beginner to Japanese and yes...I aim to share my knowledge with you.

I have attempted to learn Japanese for over a year using websites and textbooks however, the problem is that the resources fail to explain verbs, grammar, structures or other important parts of the language in the right way.
I have failed to retain key knowledge due to various commitments but I'm hoping that discussing my learning will help to spur me on to progress while helping others to understand the long, confusing textbook explainations that bore and confuse us to a crazy level.

Obviously, learning a language can be difficult (as I should know, having studied French for seven years and Spanish for four) but if you really want to be fluent then you must put in the effort I guess.

As this is my first post to the blog, it's going to be short and sweet.
I hope to be uploading numerous posts per week on various topics and if you're interested in my blog feel free to follow me along the way, or contact me by email: beckyadlington@hotmail.co.uk. I'd love to hear from you.

どうもありがとうございます、またね。

Beckie ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment